13 November 2020, 10:00-11:15 am PST on Zoom
Please join us for this lively Zoom roundtable, which brings together five scholars to talk about late-Victorian exchanges between French and British literature; their brief presentations will be followed by a Q&A.
Our speakers are:
- Colette Colligan (Simon Fraser University)
- Tania Duclos (St. Michael’s College)
- Beth Gerwin (University of Lethbridge)
- Kirsten MacLeod (University of Newcastle)
- Paisley Mann (Langara College)
Everyone is welcome at this free event!
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Zoom link will be emailed to registered attendees before the roundtable, which is the third event in a year-long series of 17 roundtables and workshops titled Crafting Communities: A Series of Victorian Object Lessons & Scholarly Exchanges in Covid Times. The full schedule of events appears on the Events webpage.