9 February 2021, 10:00-11:15am PST on Zoom
Please join us for another lively Zoom roundtable which brings together scholars to talk about Victorian material culture!
Our presenters are:
- Karen Bourrier (University of Calgary)
- Denae Dyck (University of Victoria)
- Freya Gowrley (University of Derby)
- Andrea Korda (University of Alberta)
- Jaipreet Virdi (University of Delaware)
Everyone is welcome at this free event!
To register, please fill out the registration form here. This is our seventh event in a year-long series of 17 roundtables and workshops titled Crafting Communities: A Series of Victorian Object Lessons & Scholarly Exchanges in Covid Times. The full schedule of events appears on the Events webpage.