4 May 2021, 10:00am-11:15am PST on Zoom
Please join us for another lively Zoom roundtable which brings together scholars to talk about Victorian material culture! We will be discussing a carpet, a clamshell book, Whistler’s “Jubilee set,” a little Brontë book, and George Eliot’s copy of Wordsworth’s The Prelude.
Our presenters are:
- Elizabeth Bassett (University of British Columbia)
- Shalini Le Gall (Portland Museum of Art)
- Deborah Lutz (University of Louisville)
- Morna O’Neill (Wake Forest University)
- Deborah Wynne (University of Chester)
- Maria Zytaruk (University of Calgary)
Everyone is welcome at this free event!
To register, please fill out the registration form here.This is our twelfth event in a year-long series of 17 roundtables and workshops titled Crafting Communities: A Series of Victorian Object Lessons & Scholarly Exchanges in Covid Times. The full schedule of events appears on the Events webpage.