4 June 2021, 10:00am-11:15am PST on Zoom
Please join us for another lively Zoom roundtable which brings together scholars to talk about pregnancy and childbirth in the Victorian era!
Our presenters are:
- Isabel Davis (Birbeck College, University of London)
- Jacqueline Hyman (Textile Restoration Studio)
- Mary Elizabeth Leighton (University of Victoria)
- Lisa Surridge (University of Victoria)
- Shannon Withycombe (University of New Mexico)
- Whitney Wood (Vancouver Island University)
Everyone is welcome at this free event!
To register, please fill out the registration form here.This is our fifteenth event in a year-long series of 16 roundtables and workshops titled Crafting Communities: A Series of Victorian Object Lessons & Scholarly Exchanges in Covid Times. The full schedule of events appears on the Events webpage.