9 March 2021, 10:00-11:15am PST on Zoom
Please join us for another lively Zoom roundtable which brings together scholars to talk about Victorian material culture! We will be discussing sea serpents, tea gowns, valentines, police uniforms, and scrapbooks.
Our presenters are:
- Jordan Bear (University of Toronto)
- Anne Bissonnette (University of Alberta)
- Alice Crossley (University of Lincoln)
- Kristen Guest (University of Northern British Columbia)
- Alison Hedley (McGill University)
Everyone is welcome at this free event!
To register, please fill out the registration form here. This is our ninth event in a year-long series of 17 roundtables and workshops titled Crafting Communities: A Series of Victorian Object Lessons & Scholarly Exchanges in Covid Times. The full schedule of events appears on the Events webpage.