19 January 2021, 10:00-11:15am PST on Zoom
Please join us for another lively Zoom roundtable which brings together scholars to talk about Victorian material culture! This roundtable will focus on objects, including Victorian hair jewelry, an illustrated book, a Foundling Hospital petition, a book on women novelists, and a quilled Dakota vest.
Our presenters are:
- Manon Gaudet (Yale University)
- Heather Hind (University of Exeter)
- Lorraine Janzen Kooistra (Ryerson University)
- Victoria Mills (Birbeck, University of London)
- Talia Schaffer (City University of New York)
Everyone is welcome at this free event!
To register, please fill out the registration form here. This is our sixth event in a year-long series of 17 roundtables and workshops titled Crafting Communities: A Series of Victorian Object Lessons & Scholarly Exchanges in Covid Times. The full schedule of events appears on the Events webpage.